ThePetSite - cat, dog and small animal information

All the latest news forDogs | Cats | Small Mammals | Fish | Equine
ThePetSite on Linked In

News

Aggie's Top Tips on How to Tackle Fleas in Your Home

28 July 2016

UK - With temperatures increasing, flea infestations are common and many pet owners are unaware only 5 per cent of fleas live on their pet, with the remaining 95 per cent living in the home.

In order to help owners tackle flea infestations in their homes and on their pets, TV presenter Aggie MacKenzie from 'How Clean Is Your House?' offers her top tips. 

ThePetSite News Desk



Our Sponsors

Partners


Seasonal Picks

The Science Behind a Happy Dog Canine Training, Thinking and Behaviour - 5m Books